Date: Fri, 22 Sep 1995 11:57:09 -0400 From: Jerry Miller Subject: Re: cunnilingus I suppose this will show just how naive I am, but I thought a "dental dam" was something a dentist put in your mouth to keep the area he/she was working on dry and accessible. I have had such a device (fairly uncomfortably, I might add) used on me several times, and my dentist referred to it as a "dam." Given the newer meaning that has been posted here, I don't know if I will ever be able to accept that explanation again without laughing in my dentist's face. Jerry Miller