Date: Fri, 22 Sep 1995 08:30:00 MST From: Tom Uharriet Subject: cunnilingus > > > > What is a dental dam? > > Effectively it's a flat piece of latex used to cover the vagina > so that cunnilingus can be performed without exchanging body > fluids. > > Jesse Sheidlower Cunnilingus? By the context that I see it in here, I can guess what it means. But it's not a word I am familiar with. Is it in common usage? Or is Jesse being inventive? Tom Uharriet utom[AT SYMBOL GOES HERE]