Date: Mon, 11 Sep 1995 19:23:18 EDT
From: Ahmen Dodd Ahmen_Dodd[AT SYMBOL GOES HERE]NOTES.CCH.COM
Subject: sugar and spice
Stop surfing the net and start using it!
We spend about 62% of our time surfing on the net leaving only 38% to use it.
No more with The Official Internet Site Directory- this US printed directory
contains hundreds of thousands of sites relating to subjects such as...
Entertainment and much much more...
Until now this has only published for a selected number of users but is now
available to all. To receive your copy send a check or money order in US
dollars in the amount of 25.90(21.95 plus 3.95 S & H) made payable to A.I. Dodd
A.I. Dodd Publishing Co.
1329 West Touhy Avenue
Chicago Illinois 60626
Order within the next week and receive also Sights I Never Knew Existed. This
inch think directory contains hundreds of unique sites. Examples such as Adult
only all the way to details of Zsa Zsa Gabors run in with the police. Free
with your order if you order within the next week or purchased separately just
11.95 plus 3.95 S & H. Yours free when you order The Official Internet Site
By using either directory you will help not only your own proficiency but you
will waste less time on the net.
So order your copy today!
(If you can think of others who could use this directory you have our
permission to forward this message to them.)