Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 12:33:02 -0500 From: Grant Barrett Subject: RE>run-arounds "Run-arounds" in page layout and newspaper production refer to the space that separates an item (such as a picture or pull-quote) and the surrounding text. I never heard "run-arounds" to refer to a cuticle infection. Which reminds me: didn't someone put together a list of newspaper words that are dead or dying because of computers have been brought into production and newsrooms? Grant Barett gbarrett[AT SYMBOL GOES HERE] -------------------------------------- Date: 11/25/97 5:02 PM To: Grant Barrett From: Emerson, Jessie J I just heard the noun "run-arounds" used to describe cuticle infections. Any one else familiar with this? Jessie