Date: Fri, 22 Mar 1996 13:52:03 -0500 From: Allan Metcalf Subject: gapers' block In Chicago, a traffic slowdown caused by drivers slowing to look at an accident in the opposite lane, or some other sight (currently a portrait of Dennis Rodman of the Chicago Bulls, changing hair color as Rodman does) - is called a "gapers' block." Is that term used elsewhere? If not, what? Thanks - Allan Metcalf