Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 10:29:41 -0600
From: Pamela A Downing downing[AT SYMBOL GOES HERE]CSD.UWM.EDU
Subject: Re: Taping tel. conv.

I use a device from Radio Shack which I got years ago. It works quite
well, although the end of the conversation on my end is always a bit
louder than the other end. It's a device that you plug into your phone
jack and your tape recorder, so that the recorder goes on whenever you
pick up your phone receiver. The name of my (OLD!) device is the Duofone
Telephone Recording Control, Catalog # 43-236B. If they no longer sell
this model, maybe they would have its successor.


Pamela Downing Office: (414) 229-4533
Dept. of English & Comp Lit Message: (414) 229-4511
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Home: (414) 453-4480
Milwaukee, Wi. 53201 Fax: (414) 453-4481