Date: Fri, 22 Mar 1996 13:52:03 -0500

From: Allan Metcalf AAllan[AT SYMBOL GOES HERE]AOL.COM

Subject: gapers' block

In Chicago, a traffic slowdown caused by drivers slowing to look at an

accident in the opposite lane, or some other sight (currently a portrait of

Dennis Rodman of the Chicago Bulls, changing hair color as Rodman does) - is

called a "gapers' block."

Is that term used elsewhere? If not, what?

Thanks - Allan Metcalf