Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 17:31:11 +0000 From: Lynne Murphy Subject: gleeking i've been asked by students here about the origins of a term--[glik] (gleek? gleak? gleke? gliek?) that's used by kids to refer to some way of projecting water or saliva around the teeth and tongue. i don't know this word and can't find it in my slang dicts. does anyone have a clue? tia, lynne -- M. Lynne Murphy Assistant Professor in Linguistics Department of English Baylor University PO Box 97404 Waco, TX 76798