Date: Thu, 21 Dec 1995 12:03:52 CST From: Joan Hall Subject: Re: quack digger, quaigle Is anyone familiar with either or these terms? 1) Quack digger--A type of harrow intended for eradicating quack grass 2) Quaigle--A queasy feeling in the stomach felt when a vehicle hits a "thank-you-maam" (i.e., an abrupt rise or dip in the pavement) If so, please mention the when and where. Thanks in advance. Joan Hall, DARE