Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 14:01:42 -0500 From: Thomas Creswell Subject: Re: Vogue word references? Jesse, Just in case you don't remember. Vogue words were, in the late 60's/early 70's referred to as "buzz words." Someone gave me a book with that title (long ago discaarded) but I thought that a search for that term might be useful in your research.