Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 14:01:42 -0500

From: Thomas Creswell creswell[AT SYMBOL GOES HERE]CROWN.NET

Subject: Re: Vogue word references?


Just in case you don't remember. Vogue words were, in the late

60's/early 70's referred to as "buzz words." Someone gave me a book

with that title (long ago discaarded) but I thought that a search for

that term might be useful in your research.