Date: Thu, 6 Apr 1995 10:26:12 -0400 From: Wayne Glowka Subject: Re: P of W's English A student looking in the London Times as part of an assignment in my HEL class noted this morning that part of the King's (read Prince of Wales') English is "shrunkled" (i. e., "shrunken"). I'm glad we can use that word. Wayne Glowka Professor of English Director of Research and Graduate Student Services Georgia College Milledgeville, GA 31061 912-453-4222 wglowka[AT SYMBOL GOES HERE]