Date: Thu, 14 Apr 1994 20:52:52 -0700 From: "Gerald W. Walton" Subject: Re: ink pen At 02:03 PM 4/13/94 EDT, Bruce Southard wrote: > And what do you call all of these new gadgets which have ink but >do not have the traditional "ballpoint"? If I understand correctly what you are describing, the name used by the manufacturers and salespersons is _rollerball_. GWW